BECOME A MEMBER
Individual & Family Memberships
Individuals and families are invited to join and support the historical society. The cost for a year-long membership is $15 for an individual, and $25 for a family. Members have unlimited research library access and receive the society's quarterly newsletter which includes a featured insert of local historical interest. All members receive advance notice of the society's programs of local history and interest, which are scheduled four times per year and are held at the Royersford VFW.
Businesses can join the society for $50 per year. In addition to receiving quarterly newsletters, business membership provides many special benefits:
- Names of business members are listed in every newsletter.
- Group Tours (4 or more) guided by a museum host. (Appointment required.)
- Free access to the museum's research library
- Pavilion - This outdoor facility is available for picnics and other fresh air activities. Business members may use the pavilion once per year at no charge. (Reservation required. No more than 40 participants.)
- Business members received a 10% discount on selected items from our museum store.
- Advance notice of programs of local history and interest which are scheduled four times a year and are held at the Royersford VFW.
For a one-time donation of $250 individuals can join and receive membership benefits for life.